[Harp-L] Long live the XB 40

Over the past 10 years or so I have regretted not buying more harmonicas -
especially one of his plastic combed chromatics from the late lamented FR
Farrell.

More recently I have regretted not buying half the goodies in his shop from
Michael Timler before he closed down Harponline.de.

I hope I am not going to experience similar regrets about not acquiring a
brace of XB 40s in G and D while they were going, but unfortunately - so far
-procrastination has been my middle name.

Beannachtai

Aongus Mac Cana