Re: [Harp-L] XB-40

Thanks everyone for throwing in on the XB-40! Yes, I totally agree; if folks are expecting a typical diatonic that is just easier to bend, they might be disappointed. Personally I like the tone. I do have trouble controlling it, but my playing has not matured much past basic bending in 2nd position yet, so we will see how it goes. Thanks to David Payne for the link to Igor Flatch using it. He definitely shows that it can be controlled! -chuck