[Harp-L] Fender Blues Deville 4X10 for Sale UK collection only

Hi

 I have a Fender Blues Deville 4x10 60 watt' for Sale  UK collection only

It's from the 1990s Made in the USA. (not a Mexican Reissue)

As an added bonus this amp has been played and signed by the great Sugar Blue, 'Play it like ya Live, Sugar Blue' at a one off gig in Newcastle UK in the late 90s.

If anyone would like more information, pictures etc please contact me by email.

kind regards

Tom C