[Harp-L] for those of you who attended Augusta Heritage Blues Week in the last 15 years....

Here is new I received from Augusta...

Rusty Mason was a staple during Swing Week, which so often ran concurrently with Blues Week.

It is with great sadness that I bring the news to you that our friend, teacher, and mentor Rusty Mason passed away just after midnight on Monday, May 7, 2012.  He succumbed to cancer and would have been 90 at his next birthday.  He had lots of visitors towards the end and love was all around.  He died with dignity and peace.  As his family said in the funeral booklet, his was a life well played.  Here is a link to his obituary http://cartwrightfuneralhome.com/fh/obituaries/obituary.cfm?o_id=1476516&fh_id=13279