[Harp-L] At Moscow NAMM Show this Week

I'm at the NAMM Russia Show in the Moscow IEC Expocentre, from Wednesday to
Friday this week. I'm working on behalf of Suzuki with a couple of Russian
music companies:

Dynatone (www.dynatone.ru)
Forum Pavilion, Stand 81C

Music Art (www.musicart.ru)
Forum Pavilion, Booth D6

I'll be between the two booths demonstrating the HRT-10 Reed Repair kit, the
Olive and other Suzuki harps.

I'm also doing a Masterclass:
Friday, May 18, 12 am - 1 pm (concert hall No. 5 pavilion No. 2).

This is open to all, answering any harmonica-related questions and
presenting Suzuki harmonica models via live demonstrations. I'll be talking
about my looper and effects as well.

If you know anyone in Moscow who might be interested, tell them to come
along and say hello!

Brendan Power

WEBSITE: www.brendan-power.com <http://www.brendan-power.com/>

FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/tethnik