Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 00:01:54 -0400
From: "William Lifford, CP" <william.lifford@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] anyone out there have a Kendrick Texas Crude harp
    amp?
To: harp forum <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Hello all,
would any of you be familiar with the controls of this amp?  I had
Kendrick modify my Bassman to have the guts of the Texas Crude amp
installed, but it's been several years since I've used it and I can no
longer find the instructions they sent along.
Thanks,
Bill

End of Harp-L Digest, Vol 105, Issue 25