[Harp-L] My Elk River custom

Just recieved and used my new Elk River Custom Seydel, from Dave Payne.  It's excellant.  This is my second Seydel and I'm slowly replacing some of my other customs, with Seydels.  Dave requested a sample of my playing and studied it, before starting the work.  When it was ready, he wrote me with details.  We have some great customizers working for us, and Dave is right there, at the top of my list.
No affiliation, just a satisfied customer.

Bullfrog

www.harmonicaworkshops.com