[Harp-L] Re: What CD features Charlie McCoy's Back Home in Indiana?

I couldn't find it on CD. I went to the local used vinyl shop and bought the LP Charlie My Boy which features it. This was after Rob Paparozzi mentioned in a seminar that the Charlie McCoy version of that song was one of his biggest influences. That's a good recommendation because Rob is one of the very BEST!
David