[Harp-L] Re: (harp-l) Long Train Runnin' song key

>> "Message: 11
>> Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 11:34:58 -0400 (EDT)
>> From: The Iceman <icemanle@xxxxxxx>
>> Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Long Train Runnin' song key
>> To: johnsmusic52@xxxxxxxxxxx, harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
>>
>> Am not a fan of the dudes that turn their back, light up a cigarette and smoke on stage."

Did you ever think that some people, after they are done with their solos, go into a behavior pattern that may be considered self effacing JUST to make the band shine more?
I've seen that happen. And while I have been known to smoke, I wouldn't do it on stage, but some people make it part of their overall delivery. I see it no different than wearing a hat or sunglasses indoors.

smo-joe