[Harp-L] Mike Peace--Harp repairs

I recently sent some harps to Mike Peace to have repaired and tuned up.  I've got a mess of them sitting on a shelf in my amp room and decided it was time to see what Mike could do.   Well..............I just got them back a day or so ago and I have to tell you guys.............he does 1st rate work.   I can't remember exactly what was wrong with each harp, but some were out of tune or had bad reeds...........  There was something bad wrong with every one of them !    Every one of them play BETTER than new out of the box.   Also...........I had him open up the backs of all of them (Marine Bands).  He also replaced the tacks and replaced them with screws on one of my D harps without me even asking him too.   The bottom line is........This guy does 1st rate work and I would highly recommend him to anybody out there needing harps repaired or tweaked or customized.  His prices are the most reasonable I've ever seen and the "turn-around" time was fast.   If you've ever wanted to have your stuff worked on for low low american dollar..................Mike Peace is your man.
Wezo
www.megatoneamps.com
www.bluesworldorder.com