[Harp-L] Dennis Gruenling tour dates and microphones

This is a one-time email...just sending this out to let you know after a few years, I have been back in the studio and am going back on the road with the great Doug Deming!We have officially joined forces for recording & touring and I'm really excited about the band as a whole. I have my own disc featuring Doug Deming which is almost finished (on a shoe-string budget), and Doug's new disc (featuring myself) is just about wrapped up. Be on the lookout for upcoming CD-RELEASE Tour Dates on the East Coast, the Midwest, and perhaps we will hit the West Coast as well!To help finish funding my CD, I have put together some microphones (and an amp, but that just sold!!) that I have kept in my collection for use but now I NEED to get this recording done, and instead of offering people JUST a great deal on some microphones, I am offering a signed advance-copy of my CD to anyone makng any microphone order NOWJust finished up an Astatic Biscuit & JT-30 with NOS & vintage crystal elements. I just listed on my Microphones & More page a 1941 Astatic Model 30 Biscuit microphone with original working crystal element - the only one in my collection! All miccs are in GREAT working shape - I restoreand/or re-wire them and get them up to spec! I am also offering discounts this ONE TIME ONLY!!Other available microphones are:small-shell Shure Brown Bullet w/vinateg crystal or CR elementsmall-shell Shure 707A with vintage crystal or ceramic elementBlack Astatic JT-30 with original black stand & baseRare Rion Bullet Microphone with vintage crystal elementRare Astatic JT-30 with Astatic DECAL on front (circa 1940)...many more available...It's not often I offer to build or sell just about any microphone I have here...take advantage of this Microphone Sale and get a signed advance-copy of the NEW CD as well! Reply to this email or email me directly at - dennis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx TOURS:East Coast TourJun 20-July 15Midwest TourAug 21-Sep 9More tours & dates to be announced - details soon!Thank You for all the support and looking forward to more performances this year!!Dennis Gruenling
BadAss Harmonica
P.O. Box 99
Roseland, NJ 07068

http://badassharmonica.com