[Harp-L] For sale: Polyphonia No. 7

For sale: one Hohner Polyphonia No. 7, 1950s vintage, slideless chromatic harmonica, primarily used as a "glissando harp." Three octaves, covers all notes between D2 and D4.  It's in near new condition. When I got it a couple of years ago, it was still wrapped in its original wax paper and I only tried it out a few times.
This belonged to - and was purchased from the estate of - Ray Tankersley, who was one of Borrah Minnevitch's Harmonica Rascals back in the day.
$100.

David Payne
www.elkriverharmonicas.com

Elk River Harmonicas Forum now available via Iphone app, www.elkriverharmonicas.com/forum