Re: [Harp-L] Fender Blues Junior valve set-up

Mojo and Neil, can you tell us what you like about these set-ups, i.e. what
kind of sound they give you?  I am currently "borrowing indefinitely" a
Blues Jr., which was my first harp amp many years ago.  I retubed the one I
had back then but don't remember what I did or why, or whether it was even
a good setup (I don't think I knew enough to know).  I am an OB/OD player
who combines jazz, blues, rock and funk influences in my amplified playing.
 I need something that's punchy but loud and does well with single notes.

Thanks,
SAJ
--
*"Umbrella Man leaves no stone unturned. Scott Albert Johnson's debut mixes
blues, rock, folk and jazz, unified by first-rate harmonica playing." (Maureen