Re: [Harp-L] Suggestion for playing "Ashokan Farewell"

I just tried the D7 arpeggio (4B 5B 6B 6OB) on a couple of Golden
Melodies--in D. I think the 6OB--on a D harp--can be played sweet. I first
played this song on violin, and then worked to get that arpeggio smooth
when I learned it on harp. It was a fun way to work on 6OB.

Eric