[Harp-L] Re: Best low E flat diatonic harmonica

I have a low Eb Thunderbird. I was a bit disappointed with its inability to play fast runs out of the box as I have had great experiences with the Crossover. It's also very expensive. The timbre is great though. I play in a group with horns, so I use Eb in several positions a lot, but find myself reaching for the regular pitched version. Even though it's a bit high and screechy, it is more responsive and tighter for overblows. Since I only have one Thunderbird, I wonder if other people have had different experiences. I have a low E Manji and a low F SP20 that are pretty good.

Richard
___

Hi guys. I am looking for some opinions as to what the best low E flat harmonica might be.