[Harp-L] Re: Quicksilver Harmonicas for Sale

Low D is sold pending payment.  I also have a "Level 2" Golden Melody in B
for sale.  It is tuned to 442 ET.  This one is 99% done...so I'd have it
out in 1-2 weeks for final tuning.  $100

With any of these, if I don't ship before the above mentioned time, I'd be
willing to cancel the order and do a full refund.  I just need the cushion
as I may end up having to tend to the family matter as early as tomorrow.