[Harp-L] Re: Digitech Jamman

"Bruce Ritter" wrote:
<So I've been saving for a Jamman to see if looping works for me. Richard Hunter's site has me <convinced to save for the stereo version. When I started looking today, theres a new "delay" <version? Anyone know anything about that???

The delay version is mostly a delay with a looper thrown in. If you really want a looper, get the JamMan Stereo, not the delay.  Decent delays are easily acquired on pretty short money.

Regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter
Twitter: lightninrick