[Harp-L] RP150 no dissapointment here!

I don't write here often but this needed my  2 cents...
I've used the RP 150 for yrs w/ my guitar. occasionally I'd use it for
delay & 'verb w/my harmonica but never had any luck w/the modeling to
get some "blues" sounds. when Richard made patches available for the
150 I tried them.  I and all of the people I play with think they (the
patches) are GREAT!!!!  I am so pleased with Richard's patches that I
bought another 150 so I'd have one for my guitar and one for my
harmonica. BUY THE PATCHES!!!!!! they work!
Jon Eriksen