Re: [Harp-L] Close encounter with an RP 150 -- huge disappointment

I don't have the 150, but the 355 I have works convincingly as an effects
box for my Fireball microphone, with the ability to go from clean and crisp
enough to sing thru all the way to Heavy (by way of weird).
I don't feedback much because I don't play loud--I am largely a solo act.
The effect unit plus the RH patches were under $200 US.

--
Gary