Re: [Harp-L] Re: Joe Leone Black Market manifesto

Hey Mike, wasn't that waitress just about as slow as she was devastatingly good looking? And vivacious too. Yeah, we got there around 12:30 and didn't leave till after 3. I just have to say that over the years I have many times accompanied groups to an early breakfast. Like when George Miklas and I used to take Don Les to a diner for coffee and glazed donuts and we would watch Don scarf down several donuts and about 7 cups of coffee..ALL with about 4 spoons of sugar in them. But THAT one was the fondest one in my memory. You guys are zany. I love all of you. :) Harmonica people are definitely the best.

smo-joe