[Harp-L] re: SPAH 2012

Hello Sam,

My answer to your question is a question. How much "time" do you have
to spend?  I would come for as long of a stretch that you can afford.
You can't be too early and you can't stay too long. The entire week
has a great feel. It's just the population density that fluctuates
early and late. It is also a nice luxury to have a restful day and a
full nights sleep under your belt as you dive in to  the big event.
Once things get rolling they do not stop til the wee hours of Sunday
morning! The bottom line is that even if you can only come for just a
few days it's all good. Lot's and lot's of good stuff packed into the
week. A guaranteed good time. You will never be the same Sam Friedman!

WB