 From: Sam Friedman <sammyasher@xxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, May 3, 2012 11:20 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] spah 2012

Hey all, just wondering, the convention information states that it is
august 14-18. If I came in on the 14th mid-day would I be missing out on a
lot of things (i.e. should I try to arrive the 13th), or is the 14th mostly
just an opening ceremony in the evening?

Also, just to clarify, the hotel is near the Dallas Fort Worth
International Airport, correct?

Thanks,
   Sam Friedman