Re: [Harp-L] Tongue Swishing?

For 56 years I have called it a tongue shimmer. Someone told me it was a shimmer. If you listen to it, that's what it is. Slower versions are called tongue switches. Moving the HARP is called a shake. Spasming your lips is called a quiver. Using the tongue up and down instead of side to side is called a slap. Using the throat in a Bert Lahr sort of 'ygung ygung ygung fashion is a gargle. Making a sort of fast lip vibration with lips together similar to a trumpet player is called a raspberry. Clicking your tongue from top of mouth to bottom is called a click. Making a strong kissing type 'smooch' is called a pluck. Getting a gig after all this is called.....luck. lolol (couldn't resist).