[Harp-L] Tongue swishing

Rob P's is nice, clean, and balanced. You know who does this uniquely (I'd love to capture this one in a natural way): Ronnie Shellist....Love this effect. p.s. I think it's great your mouth just landed on this riff Daniel. I back a lot of singers and one time part of the singers act was getting me to do this and other tongue switching or warble things referring to it's sexual implications. So I guess this could be considered an R rated effect too! My best. d
facebook.com/yodennis.
http://www.myspace.com/blowintheblues