[Harp-L] New Tool Kit & Tweaking Video

Richard Sleigh said

"I have a new version of my tool kit that now includes..."

I have his old tool kit, I highly recommend it. Get his book on harmonica maintenance while you're at it. His products are at

http://customharmonicas.com/r-sleigh

Getting Richard's tools and books won't turn you into a harmonica customiser. That requires a lifetime of experience, a methodical and diligent work ethic, and, generally, prior trade skills (Joe Filisko, Richard Sleigh and Neil Graham from Australia had advanced trade skills before venturing into harmonicas).

Nonetheless, basic techniques for gapping and tuning, combined with the right tools, are well worth having.

Tony Eyers
Australia
www.HarmonicaAcademy.com
...everyone plays