[Harp-L] For Sale: Epi VJ head, modded for harp.

I am selling my Epiphone Valve Jr. Head that I have had extensively modified for harp. Modifications include hi/lo inputs, master volume control, tone control, better bottom-end response, monitor-out, and tube upgrades (EHX 12ax7, and a vintage JJ EL84). This is a killer harp amp with super tone, but due to my need for a battery operable rig for my street act, I have gone the modelling route. I'm asking $150 plus shipping. Please contact me off list.

~Isaac Ullah