[Harp-L] Current Production Marine Band Classics

I have been floored by how good these have been playing out of the box
(same with SP20's).  I've had enough of the new ones with the orange-ish
combs in a enough keys to conclude that they are better than ever.  In most
instances, a blues player isn't even going to need to gap.  The 6 OB has
been consistent on pretty much everything, and the 4 and 5 are often able
to pop.  The blue bends have been consistent, and I've had no issues with
any weird squealing on deep bends, etc.

Granted, they are not as good as customs, but I think they are totally as
good as more expensive out of the box harps.  I was getting Crossovers for
myself, but being that I have a harmonica workshop, am realizing that
converting to screws is fast and saves me coin.

The only issue, IMO, are the sharp reedplate edges.  The combs doesn't
bother me.  I do think they are a little raspy and rounder sounding than my
preference - but even just gapping and opening the covers is enough to
satisfy me.  As an overbend player who plays with a strong attack, they
have been killing Golden Melodies OOTB.