[Harp-L] New Tool Kit & Tweaking Video

I have a new version of my tool kit that now includes:
-An embossing / burnishing tool based on a tool used by printmakers (I did etchings and mezzotint prints as an art student, and started burninshing slots with my old printmaking tools)
- A new reed wrench that lets you move a reed in any direction (including backwards) when attaching with a screw
- a hefty brass reed tool that makes it easier to shape reeds
- new tool wrap that makes for a great work surface

The video is almost 15 minutes long and shows how to use most of the tools

Plus I figured out how to polish the Lifetime harmonica combs in a more efficient way so I could drop the prices.

The tool video is at -  http://rsleigh.com/harmonica-tools/

I look a little goofy in the intro, but that part is short....

Comb info - http://rsleigh.com/corian-combs/

Check it out - thanks!