Re: [Harp-L] "I don't feel ready" to join a Jam

I recently found myself unexpectedly in my first-ever jam. I came prepared
to play some things on my sax, not realizing it would end up as a jam.
Fortunately I had a harmonica in my pocket and was able to at least play
some drone notes (1st and 5th in the scale) when they were playing in a
different key than my harmonica was in. Whew! Great fun, though.

-- Al
Alfred Barten
Retired ... *and all that jazz!*