[Harp-L] Re: Engraving on a harp? I have just one.

I suppose decorating harps is fun for some, and more power to ya!   I don't particularly care for it in my gear, like a bottle of wine I want the focus inside the bottle not on the label.

So when Brad Harrison insisted upon engraving the bottom shield of my B-Radical in A, I had this printed there,   "Blow Me, Sucker!"  I think that says it all, for the harp.

My apologies to Phyllis Schlafly (actually, no...)

-Dave "what more can I say" Fertig