Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica Sessions

Bummer. Harmonica Sessions was a great webzine! Thank you Mel Bay for the
resources you devoted to the site over the years. Thank you contributing
authors Winslow, Dave, Fritz and Kinya. There are a lot of really well
written articles in the archives of the site I hope they are preserved and
posted elsewhere. If Mel Bay owns the rights to the articles maybe SPAH
could ask them for the rights to post the archives at spah.org?

Music Cal