 From: Tony Eyers <tony@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, March 31, 2012 7:43 PM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica Sessions

Winslow posted

"Sad to say, HarmonicaSessions is now history. About a month ago, Mel Bay company
decided to discontinue its various (Name-of-instrument)Sessions webzines,
including HarmonicaSessions. "

Harmonica Sessions was excellent. A short sighted move from Mel Bay in my view. I'm guessing that the contributors volunteered their services. The result: great info for harmonica players, good promotion for Dave Barrett's Mel Bay products. It would have cost them very little to keep it going.

Tony Eyers
Australia
www.HarmonicaAcademy.com
...everyone plays