Fwd: [Harp-L] Dental work...

Hi Ryan, Partials for me. After the healing it took a little while but find after that.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Ryan Mitchell-Smith" <music@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, March 30, 2012 12:39:59 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Dental work...

Strange question this but you'll see why I'm asking...

I found out today that I need to have 3 molars removed under general
aneasthetic... My question is, have any of you lovely folks ever had
your harmonica playing compromised in any way after any dental work you
may have had? You don't have to go into too much detail about the dental
side (I'm squimish as it is!), but more about how it has affected your
playing, if at all...

Thanks in advance

Gobiron Ryan
(yes.. i've been dubbed that name for a long time, and only now does
it's real irony shine through.. still.) ;)