From: philharpn <philharpn@xxxxxxx>
To: harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Fri, Mar 30, 2012 9:57 am
Subject: [Harp-L] positions you can use on diatonic

The common rule used to be that there were 6 positions that you could use on the
diatonic.

The rest were not exactly useless, just impossible. Then along came Howard Levy,

Playing 12 positions on one harp, he made the impossible  commonplace.

But still, most people cannot play 12 positions or can they?