Re: [Harp-L] stainless steel reeds - hi, lo

I have every standard key available in 1847's with the stainless steel
reeds.  I have never experienced anything but smooth, comfortable,
pleasant and sweet sounding music on all keys. No different than whan
I was  Special 20 addict!

The one thing I do notice about stainless steel reeds is that although
they stay in tune forever and are very reliable, when a reed does go
out of tune, almost everytime the reed is cooked and can't be retuned
very easily if at all.

Warren Bee

( www.bobjcohen.org )