[Harp-L] New SPAH.org!

A little SPAH news:

First off, there's a new SPAH.org! We've redesigned our website with new features, new content and a new look. We're just getting started though, so please keep checking out the site for more updates. And please, give us feedback. Let us know what we forgot or could have done better. Just use the "Contact Us" link in the website's menu.

Secondly, there's a new issue of Harmonica Happenings coming out soon. In addition to 32 pages of articles, news and reviews, this issue comes with the registration packet for this year's SPAH convention! If you don't want to wait, you can download the registration packet from the new site. And that's another thing new thing: registration is now open for the 2012 convention!

And lastly, if you haven't already heard (yeah right), it's time to elect a new SPAH president. You can learn more about the currently nominated candidates and the SPAH voting procedures on... you guessed it... the new site!

-JP Pagán