[Harp-L] For Sale Chromatic Harmonicas

From: hillyshog@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: For Sale Chromatic Harmonicas
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 19:07:24 +0000

Hi GuysI need to have a clear out to finance other projects so.......
I have 2 x Hohner Super 64's Bebop tuned (C/F) For sale both in great shape.alsoI have a Herring Charlie Musslewhite 12 hole chromatic Bebop tuned Key of AandHohner 270 chromatic Normal tuning Key of A Like New!
All of these harps are in great shape and come with cases.Email me off list for prices and answers to any questions you may have.Thanks for your interestCheersGary