[Harp-L] new material

I can't remember if I made a post about it or not but I've decided to start offering micarta combs as well now. They have a similar feel to corian but are much more durable, especially the linen micarta combs. There is a page linked below the comb section of the site that has some pictures of some of the colors as well as some pictures of completed combs. As I said I couldn't remember if I made a post about it or not but thought I would pass on the info. I'm also working on engraving now as well as a replacement to the etching that I used to offer. I still get a lot of requests for it but the etching was problematic. I haven't worked out the basic code for doing the curved back of the golden melody but flat backed combs like the MB and such are pretty easy to do.

Chris Reynolds

Owner - BlowYourBrassOff.com - Maker of fine custom harmonicas
http://www.blowyourbrassoff.com