Re: [Harp-L] Great new CD!-- flip jers

i had the opportunity to perform and spend time with Flip when I was performing in sweden with robert wells.

Flip is the real deal…..he is a harmonica maniac…..he eats, breathes and loves harmonicas. And he has taken his love for all styles of harmonica music and harmonicas (diatonic, chrom, bass, etc) to truly be a swedish knife of harmonica styles!

And his abundant positive energy permeates everything he does. His videos are among the most educational and entertaining harmonica videos I have seen.

He does it for the sheer love and he loves to share.

Kudos to spah for bringing this fine fresh upstart to the USA.

best,

randy singer

Re: [Harp-L] Great new CD!
Posted by: "Winslow Yerxa" winslowyerxa@xxxxxxxxx
Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:01 am (PDT)

Thanks for the early review, Brendan. I'm eagerly awaiting the arrival of Filip's new CD in the next few days.

We'll be featuring Filip Jers in a Thursday afternoon show at SPAH 2012. Just another reason to come to Irving, Texas this August. (visit http://spah.org for more information on how to attend.)

Winslow

Randy Singer Music Inc.
Office- 954-422-5888