[Harp-L] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

LinkedIn
------------

    Richard Eisenberg requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Clayton,

- Richard

Accept invitation from Richard Eisenberg
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-rjb1qi-h06oaak2-5z/tb2TdFrWllcWtVGHGHmrF-ucFiOR/blk/I62148804_45/pmpxnSRJrSdvj4R5fnhv9ClRsDgZp6lQs6lzoQ5AomZIpn8_djhvd30Ue3gNczp9bRpDqSZ6hyRebPkOdz4QcjsNd3oLrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/?hs=false&tok=1s3L1R4NJOVl81

View invitation from Richard Eisenberg
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-rjb1qi-h06oaak2-5z/tb2TdFrWllcWtVGHGHmrF-ucFiOR/blk/I62148804_45/0Rd5YQc3wUd34OdAALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/?hs=false&tok=2P-jNwmGhOVl81

Why might connecting with Richard Eisenberg be a good idea?

Richard Eisenberg's connections could be useful to you:

After accepting Richard Eisenberg's invitation, check Richard Eisenberg's connections to see who else you may know and who you might want an introduction to. Building these connections can create opportunities in the future.

--
(c) 2012, LinkedIn Corporation