[Harp-L] Harp-L Re: No Effects or Delay?

I guess I'm probably going to be in the minority here. I don't really worry about delay, reverb or any other effects. If delay or reverb is there I may or may not use it. If it's not there I certainly don't worry about it. I'm the same about amps and mics. I'm just as happy playing direct into the PA as I am using an amp. It doesn't really matter to me too much. I'm more concerned with getting my sound out there than what amplification and or effects are available to me at the time. Recently I've been liking my 545SD direct into the PA dry more than anything else

Paul