[Harp-L] Kickstarter project

Hi Harp-Lers... I just wanted to let you know about my Kickstarter project.
 *I am currently working on my next album*, the follow-up to *Umbrella
Man* (which
was released in 2007).  *Umbrella Man* received excellent reviews
domestically and internationally,* *and now I am ready to take the next
step.

So I have just launched a *Kickstarter project* to raise the required
funds. Kickstarter is an online platform that makes it possible for
musicians, artists, and other creative types to fund their projects through
a pledge system.  It's an all-or-nothing system -- either I raise all the
required funds, or I get none.  With every pledge there is a reward.  No
matter how much you are able contribute, there's something in it for you...
from CDs and t-shirts to private concerts, and even the chance to perform
on the album yourself.

*Your contribution, no matter the size, will help* to make *Going Somewhere* a
reality.  Whether or not you can contribute, I would also GREATLY
appreciate it if you can *share the link to my project via Facebook and
Twitter*.

To learn more, please go to the following link:

http://www.kickstarter.com/**projects/1690977570/scott-**
albert-johnsons-new-album-**going-somewhere<http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1690977570/scott-albert-johnsons-new-album-going-somewhere>

*I will be happy to send you a full prospectus of my album plan*, which
includes details of the plans and costs for promoting the new album.  Email
me for more details.

Thanks so much for your time,
*Scott Albert Johnson*
--
*"Umbrella Man leaves no stone unturned. Scott Albert Johnson's debut mixes
blues, rock, folk and jazz, unified by first-rate harmonica playing." (Maureen