Re: [Harp-L] re: players to listen to

I think Toot's quote was something like, "Stop listening to harmonica
players, listen to great players."

I do not take that as do not listen to harp players, I take that as
listen to great players, no matter the axe.  So if Little Walter is a
great player, listen to him.  Roland Kirk is also a great player.
Listen to him.  Do not make harp the criteria, make excellence the
criteria.
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com