Re: [Harp-L] No Effects or Delay?

Lone Wolf Harp Delay, for me its a must

----- Original Message -----
From: "joe hagins" <joe_hagins@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Harp L" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2012 6:46:15 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] No Effects or Delay?

So I have been playing without effects and was toying with the idea of getting a delay pedal for that slap-back sound. How many of you use no effects and love it and would those of you use a delay pedal?
As for my set-up I use my SF modded Champ (by Bruce over at Mission Amps) 1x12 with a Front and Center mic.... that's it. No reverb or anything

Cheers,
Joey Anchors