Re: [Harp-L] No Effects or Delay?

Hi,

I have A Super Sonny Jr. and have toyed with the idea of adding a reverb or
 delay. In fact I have practiced with both, yet I keep on unplugging these
units  and go back to playing just through the amp. Seems like I get what I
need just  through the amp. The reverb and the delay sound good at times,
but overall I  like this amp just the way it plays naked. Sonny is the
professor of amp  building.  It is by far the best amp I have ever played through.
Especially  for Blues.
Though I did have to grow into it's abilities. I guess it is a matter of
personal taste.

I hope Sonny is feeling better,

Chris Mastakas

In a message dated 3/21/2012 6:48:59 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,