Re: [Harp-L] greblon coating

The manufacturer claims FDA and German health approval. Greblon is used as a cookware coating, as is Teflon.

The manufacturer states:

"The patented fluorine polymer compositions (EP 0,894,541 B1 + EP 974,404 B1) and the extremely hard ceramic filler combinations support durably
good abrasion and performance characteristics.

"Our GREBLON Non Stick coatings have proven its quality by means of consumer tests (Stiftung Warentest, Ökotest). GREBLON Non Stick coatings continuously are supervised by e.g. LGA for the compliance  with food regulations as LFGB/Bfr, FDA."

http://www.weilburger-coatings.com/seiten/industrial-coatings/non-stick-coatings/cooking-and-frying/index.html

No affilliation, ymmv, objects may be closer than they appear, etc.

Winslow

VOTE Winslow Yerxa for SPAH president, with L J Atkison for vice president
Winslow for SPAH President (Facebook)

Winslow4Prez (YouTube)
Chair, SPAH entertainment committee
Chair, SPAH awards committee
Member, SPAH convention planning committee
Staff, SPAH Convention event operation