[Harp-L] Re: SPAH Election - An Observation

--- In harp-l-archives@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Hal Iwan" <haliwan@...> wrote:

> Also, how/who counts the votes, a private firm? FL, 2004 entered my mind
> unfortunately.
>
> Hal Iwan

Hi Hal, everyone,

We'll be posting all of the election procedures on the site very soon, and I will be sure to post here when we do. In the meantime, I can say that the votes will be counted in one sitting by two members of the SPAH Board of Directors (Gene Hansen and me). I'd also like to say that, as the Chairman of the Election Committee (and an all-around swell guy!) that we worked hard to come up with procedures that would ensure a fair ballot count. As I said, you'll be able to read more about it very soon (no later than April 1st).

--Jp Pagán
Chairman, SPAH Election Committee;
Editor & Publisher, Harmonica Happenings Magazine;
Lover, Not a Fighter.