From: buzz krantz <buzzo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: The Iceman <icemanle@xxxxxxx>
Cc: bob <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Mon, Mar 19, 2012 7:16 pm
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Bob Cohen for SPAH President and Warren Bachman for Vice President

    Just had a thought Larry.   Are you still a member of SPAH.   I'm
kinda surprised we don't have more members & I miss you at the
conventions.  I think that Bob & Winslow are both fine examples of SPAH
membership & I thank them for caring enough to run for office.  It's a
good thing & I hope every member votes.
           buzz..............

On 3/19/2012 6:43 AM, The Iceman wrote:
> If you do the same old thing the same old way, you will get the exact same
results.

> So it goes with the status quo running SPAH.
>

> A SPAH membership (of approx 800) stagnating for the last 10 years??  No
increase???  in 10 years?????   This speaks volumes about the status quo.

> I'm for a CHANGE.
>

> I've personally experienced the excitement of an entrepreneur based SPAH
philosophy and have seen the stagnation of a political based philosophy in
running this organization.

> Bob and Warren will bring back the entrepreneurial spirit.
>

> Anyone else feel it is time for a CHANGE (for the better)?

President