[Harp-L] vintage speakers

i have 2 sets of vintage speakers i need to sell,  4 of them are vintage p10rs silver around 1960  ,will have serial numbers tuesday when the speakers get here in the mail .they are in great shape-i bought them to put in my 1960 concert but found some incredible p10qs not looking to make profit just want what i paid for them.great speakers for someone who has original bassman .i also have 4 cts 10 vintage speakers(brown) that were in my concert.those date 1971 and sound great and are matching serial numbers.those were used in early 70s black faced super reverb amps.i also have a harp mic i got from my friend sonny jr.with a white cr element that was just gone over by chuck gurney.incredible tone.