Re: [Harp-L] RE: ] Your First Time

I was lucky enough to have Harmonica John Frazer as a mentor--
Even so, I didn't really get the bug until 1992, when a full time summer
job as a guitarist at the San Diego Zoo required that I play harp in a rack
as well . . .
While I still prefer holding the harp, harp in a rack is a powerful adjunct
to the acoustic guitar sound--and John, of course, has mastered its use
with drums.
I started studying chromatic about a decade ago, and that too has set the
hook. I now use looping to enable me to "use the button".
Gary in San Diego, where Spring Harp is about to bloom